Overhead Power Supply All Aluminum Alloy Bare Almelec cable AAAC
|Model Number:||AAAC Pine Conductor|
|Conductor Material:||Aluminium Alloy Conductor|
|Application:||Overhead Transmission Line|
|Reference standard:||BS EN 50182|
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: New wooden drum, Reel, Circle or according to
Delivery Time: According to customer's request, usually 2-4 weeks.
Concentric lay stranded Aluminium Alloy Conductors (AAAC) are made
out of high strength Aluminium-Magnesium-Silicon Alloy. Midal
manufactures and supply AAAC with different variants of electrical
grade alloy type 6101 and 6201. one or more strands of hard drawn
1350 aluminium alloy.
These conductors are designed to get better strength to weight
ratio and offer improved electrical properties, excellent
sag-tension characteristics, and superior corrosion resistance when
compared with ACSR. As compared to a conventional ACSR conductor,
the lighter weight, comparable strength & current carrying
capacity, lower electrical losses and superior corrosion resistance
have given AAAC a wide acceptance in the distribution and medium
& high voltage transmission lines.
AAAC cable bvconsists of aluminum alloy wires. The aluminum alloy
wires are concentrically stranded.
This section deals with heat-treatable magnesium silicon type
aluminium alloys to the applicable International Standard, the
electrical and mechanical properties of which all fall within the
values suggested by relevant standard. Conductors to all other
recognized specifications can also be supplied. The alloys referred
to have higher strength but lower conductivity than pure aluminium.
Being lighter, alloy conductors can sometimes be used to advantage
in place of the more conventional ACSR; Having lower breaking loads
than the later, their use becomes particularly favourable when ice
and wind loadings are low.
(1) all aluminium conductor (AAC)
(2) all aluminimum alloy conductor(AAAC)
(3) aluminum conductor steel reinforced (ACSR)
(4) anti-corrosion type ACSR
(5) aluminimum conductor aluminimum clad steel reinforced(ACSR/AW)
(6) rear earth aluminimum conductor steel reinforced(ACSR/RE)
(7) aluminimum conductor aluminimum alloy reinforced(ACAR)
Elative manufacturing standards
Our Bare conductor can meet or exceedthe item of cable
- AAC : IEC 61089, ASTM B231, BS 215 part1, DIN 48201 etc.
- AAAC : IEC 61089, ASTN B399, BS EN50183, BS 3242, DIN 48201 etc.
- ACSR : IEC61089, ASTM B232, BS 215 part2, DIN 48204 etc.
- ACAR : ASTM B524, IEC 61089 etc.
- AACSR : ASTM B711, DIN 48206, IEC 61089 etc.
Aslo we accept the OEM and the new design cable as customers.
- High tensile strength
- Long life
- Light in weigh
- Suitable for high as well as extra high overhead
- high strength to weight ratio
- better sag characteristics
- improved electrical properties
- excellent resistance to corrosion
AAAC is mainly used as bare overhead transmission cable and as
primary and secondary
distribution cable. It is also suitable for laying across basins,
rivers and valleys where
special geographical teatures exist.